Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

"Stupid in Love" and "Eyes, Nose, Lips"

Currently, my favorite K pop songs are "Stupid in Love" by Mad Clown and Suya, and "Eyes, Nose, Lips" by Taeyang.

Both are beautiful songs.  From my understanding, "Stupid in Love" is basically about a broken relationship between two people.  The boy accuses the girl of various things, and the girl always responds with "that's not what I mean," or "nan ani aniya" (I'm not sure how accurate that translation is).

I really like Mad Clown's voice.  His lines are sharp and fast-paced.

"Stupid in Love"


I love this performance of "Eyes, Nose, Lips"


"Eyes, Nose, Lips" is a song I fell in love with the first time I listened to it.  Taeyang has a really beautiful voice and a lot of talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment