Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Best Commenter Award

Note:  Now that summer has ended, I find that there isn't as much time to blog.  I will try to blog whenever I have time, as I love blogging and I have a lot to say that I want to express.  This means I will most likely be blogging on the weekends, but even so, I will not have time every weekend.  Even though I will not be posting as much on my blogs, I will continue to comment and read the posts of other bloggers.

I have been awarded the Best Commenter Award by Magdalen Aithne Arkwright at Marcmire!  This is my first blog award, so I'm very excited and happy about it!  Thank you Magdalen for bestowing it on me.

These are the rules:

- Should you choose to accept the award, you will always have the power to pass it on to other outstanding commenters like yourself.
- In addition, at the beginning of next month, evaluate the comments of this current month and graciously present the Best Commenter Award to the person that commented the most often.  Give a testimony of their greatness and, if they are also a blogger, link to their blog.  (This is a one time obligation and you will not be expected to repeat this every month for the rest of your blogging career.)
- Optional:  give an acceptance speech on your own blog and leave a link in the comments below!

I am going to bestow the Best Commenter Award on Elizabeth at The Endless Road and James The Movie Reviewer at J and J Productions, who both left the most comments for the past month.

Elizabeth was the first friend I ever made on Blogger.  I found her blog in the early days of blogging, when I had just recently begun both of my blogs.  I stumbled upon her blog through her post about Anne Boleyn.  This all happened roughly about a year ago, which means I have been blogging for about a year!  Ever since then, Elizabeth has left many comments on my bog, sharing many interesting points of knowledge and also sharing about herself.

James The Movie Reviewer is one of the writers at J and J Productions, a blog full to the brim with great movie reviews.  James has kindly left many relatable comments and always has something interesting to say.  I'm glad to have found a blogger who is also a Star Wars, Sherlock, and Doctor Who fan!


2 comments:

  1. Awww!! Thank you so much for awarding me! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you better.

    Blogging during the school year is hard. You just don't have as much time.

    Congrats to James too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the award! Your blog has been a lot of fun to read, particularly your Doctor tag, which was also fun to post my answers. It will be insightful to see who has commented the most on my blog.
    I wish you the best of luck in keeping up with your blog this year, school can make it hard when trying to blog consistently.
    Hopefully I will be able to post this award on the weekend. Thanks again and congrats to Elizabeth! I will have check out her blog.

    -James

    ReplyDelete